new DJ Nights & happy hour at The Bourbon
We're not just a music venue! There's something happening every night at The Bourbon, including three new DJ nights, karaoke and extended happy hour deals.
And for our fellow Columbia Citizens, we've got a special deal. Say "wiki" to the bartender and you'll get a dollar off one our delicious signature cocktails if you come in on a week night.
You can count on The Bourbon and Columbia City Theater every night of the week for entertainment:
- Monday — I Love Mondays with 3J Million spinning old-school reggae, funk & soul
- Tuesday — Miracle Flow with Glory B spinning down-tempo & world beats
- Wednesday — Karaoke
- Thursday — Thursday Night Bounce with Miss Broadway spinning old-school funk & soul (starting next week)
- This Friday — Sound on the Sound Presents: Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground and The Head and the Heart ($12)
- Saturday — THEESatisfaction, OC Notes and Chocolate Chuck are the Black Power Arrangers ($10)
- Sunday — Modou Yade (Free at The Bourbon)
Not to mention, our delicious drinks which you can get at a deal during our new longer Happy Hour!
Happy Hour at The Bourbon - Sunday through Thursday - 4pm-7pm and 11-1am
During our early bird happy hour (4-7pm) our well drinks are $3.00.
During all our happy hours our draft beers are $3.50 and pints of Manny's, Odin and Miller High Life are $2.00.
Plus, weekly cocktail specials made by our bartenders tasty whims!
And don't forget, say "wiki" to the bartender and you'll get a dollar off any of our signature cocktails.1 (May we suggest the Mint Julep, it's perfect for summer!)
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|