August BeatWalk … hot, hot, hot!
The Columbia City Beatwalk is Friday, August 13th from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. It's just $7 to listen to some great tunes at several different venues. Kids, as always, are free …Can't wait to see ya!
Here's the line-up for this month's BeatWalk:
- Jim O'Halloran Jazz Quartet — Undeniably fun groove-based Cuban-Latin-African ensemble
- Rob Carroll & The Motivations — Greater Columbia City's premier Rock/RB band playing classic favorites
- Les Troubadours with Fathia Allah — Uplifting traditional music from France and Algeria
- Fred Hoadley & Sonando — Award-winning Cuban jazz band for your dancing pleasure
- Prescription — West-African drumming, jazz, and ambient dance music
This is really going to be a hot BeatWalk, so come on and check it out!
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|