paid resident guides for Columbia City
Metropologie is an innovative new touring company that provides highly specialized tours of Seattle and is looking for people who have a love, passion and understanding of Columbia City and South Seattle to lead guided tours this summer.
Metropologie is seeking people who are knowledgeable about Columbia City
and South Seattle and can present information in an enjoyable, engaging, informative, substantial and interactive way to small groups of people.
- Passion and knowledge about Columbia City
- Kind, friendly, genuine, easy to get along with and customer service oriented
- Enjoy interacting with small groups of people
- Able to physically work with a small group for 1.5 hours at a time and get around short distances
- Enjoy working outdoors in Seattle’s summer weather (rain or shine)
- Able to commit to mutually agreed upon dates, with flexibility, but commitment is key
Nice to have:
- Community volunteer work
- Affiliation or membership with a Columbia City or South Seattle community group
- Write, take pictures of or maintain a blog/website on Columbia City or South Seattle
- Columbia City or South Seattle community business owner or owned a business in the past
- $60 per 90 minute tour, plus tips
- One or multiple shifts available with great flexibility in hours and days
- (Literally, one shift, on the weekend is possible or more)
- Being part of something really cool, wonderful and great to the community
Seniors are especially encouraged to apply!
Artists, writers, and all types of creative people are especially encouraged to apply!
To Apply: please call (206) 923-8278 or send an email to moc.eigoloportem|smargorp#moc.eigoloportem|smargorp. Resumes, although very helpful, are not absolutely required, but please tell us your connection to area and
why you are interested in the position.
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|