freaky & beautiful cabaret and more
It's your chance this Wednesday to sing on our main stage: we're moving karaoke from The Bourbon to the back room, under the bright lights. Singing starts at 8pm and it's free.
Thursday, Saturday and Sunday it's your chance to discover a favorite new band. Thursday we've got a trio of talented young indie rock bands, Saturday we've got the "anti-folk" of The Foghorns and the smokey sounds of James Apollo, and on Sunday we've got Beatles-inspired pop from Kathryn Mostow. Friday, call a baby sitter and enjoy one of two special shows with Reckless Revue an evening dedicated to "beautiful freaks" in a show that promises to "amaze and terrify."
- February 1 — Karaoke on the Columbia City Theater Stage - 8pm / Free
- February 2 — Luminol, Moya and Loyalty is Blue - 8pm / $5
- February 3 — Reckless Revue: An Evening of Freaky and Beautiful Cabaret - 8pm (early show) – 10:30pm (late show) / $12
- February 4 — The Foghorns, James Apollo and Virgin of the Birds - 9pm / $8
- February 5 — Kathryn Mostow (CD Release Party) and special guests - 8pm / $10
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|