old-timey tunes, a variety show like no other…
…jazz & a sort-of-secret guest
We've got a busy week ahead and no snow to stop us. A few highlights to look forward to:
- a unique night of comedy, poetry and short film curated by Elissa Ball on Thursday, it's a variety show like you've never seen before.
- Friday we're happy to have Columbia City's own Lary Barilleau and his Latin Jazz Collective on our big stage. Bring your dancing shoes!
- On Saturday we're excited to welcome back old-timey duo Cahalen Morrison & Eli West, who are some of the best pickers making music today. These guys have eschewed staying on Ballard Avenue to play to sold out crowds in Europe instead and we're lucky to welcome them back to our stage.
- Last but not least, we'll be ending our week on a high note Sunday with St. Paul de Vence's CD release show with the talented Gundersen family project Le Wrens and special guests "Bonfire So-So."
- January 25 — Colt Kraft, Corespondents and Jurek - 8pm / $6
- January 26 — Elissa Ball and Artist Home Present SUBSTANCE: A Night of Comedy, Poetry and Short Film featuring Comedy by Danielle Radford, Elicia Sanchez / Poetry by Evan J Peterson, Adam Boehmer / Short film by Marie Biondolillo, Union Street Films - 8pm / $6
- January 27 — A Night of Jazz and Latin Jazz with Lary Barilleau & The Latin Jazz Collective - 9pm / $10
- January 28 — Hearth Music Presents: John Reischman & The Jaybirds and Cahalen Morrison & Eli West - 8pm / $15
- January 29: The Warehouse Presents: St Paul De Vence (CD Release Party), Le Wrens and special sort-of secret guests "Bonfire So-So" - 8pm / $8adv – $10 door
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|