We need a BeatWalk manager
The Columbia City Business Association seeks a manager for its signature BeatWalk music series.
As part of BeatWalk, neighborhood businesses host music groups from 7 – 10pm on the first Friday of the month from May until September. The BeatWalk Manager is responsible for marketing/promotion, sponsorship solicitation, coordination between venues and musicians, night-of coordination, attendance and financial record keeping and reporting.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience booking music groups or other performing artists
- Has experience recruiting and managing volunteers
- Is familiar with the Columbia City business district and its individual businesses
- Is highly organized
- Is available to attend occasional mid-day meetings in Columbia City, as well as each of the evening BeatWalk events
- Is capable of maintaining the BeatWalk website, and Facebook and Twitter accounts
Please email letters of interest and resumes to moc.liamg|abcctnekekim#moc.liamg|abcctnekekim.
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|