2012 Chinook book
The Chinook Book is back! It's Seattle's guide to simple, approachable, affordable ideas for local living. As a coupon book, it's incredibly easy to use. I penciled it out — last year our family saved about $150 without even trying.
This is a win-win-win — for you, for the local scene, and for Graham Hill School. It's a no-nonsense fundraiser for southeast Seattle's most integrated public elementary.
Books are $20, and there's a handy mobile app too. Last year these sales helped Graham Hill Elementary fund tutors, the Powerful Schools program, and busing for after-school programs.
- $5 off a $50 purchase at PCC, and about $70 more in discounts from other area groceries
- $15 off at any Bartell Drugs
- $15 off at Stewart Lumber on Rainier
- Four half-price scoops at Full Tilt Ice Cream
- $10 off at Bike Works.
- 20% off your purchase at Retroactive Kids
- Four free metro tickets
- Four free walk-on ferry passes
- Plus meaningful discounts at Goodwill, REI, restaurants, theaters, and more.
- And there's a lot more — take a look.
|if you buy,||it costs:||and the school gets:|
|a paper book||$20||$10|
|a mobile coupon pack||$10||$6|
|both a book and a mobile pack||$25||$11|
May I sell you one? If you're in the neighborhood, I'll bring it right to you. Let me know — moc.liamtoh|nalpttocs#moc.liamtoh|nalpttocs, 329-5912. Thanks.
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|