“Keeping Arts Alive” for kids
Arts In Motion is excited to announce the Pepsi Refresh Project has accepted our proposal. If we get enough votes to be among the top ten projects by the end of June, $50,000 in funding will be awarded. It would help hundreds of kids at Arts In Motion right here in Columbia City along with other elementary schools in SE Seattle. Imagine — Music, Drama, Dance, Visual Arts and Film classes — all made available to our community simply by voting for our project. Voting is easy. Go to our Keeping Arts Alive page and vote.
This funding would help hundreds of kids for Arts In Motion right here in Columbia City along with Dunlap, Emerson and Hawthorne Elementary and other SE Seattle Schools. These schools would have their academic curriculum infused with the arts. Imagine — Music, Drama, Dance, Visual Arts and Film classes — all made available to our community simply by voting for our project. Arts In Motion welcomes anyone in the community to visit us at 3405 S Alaska St.
- Go to the link Keeping Arts Alive with Pepsi.
- Click the "Vote for this idea" in the upper right corner
- You can also click the "text to vote" option
- You are then given the option to login with facebook or sign up for a Pepsi account.
- If you use facebook, you can post our idea on your wall and help promote this great idea with your friends and family
Vote daily throughout the end of June.
Invite a friend and be a friend with a vote.
Together as a community — we can make the difference.
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|