Easter in Seward Park
A neighborhood celebration of life, love, and renewal!
Hosted by Valley & Mountain Fellowship, a new progressive and inclusive spiritual community based in Columbia City where people from diverse perspectives help each other develop spiritual maturity and work for social justice.
Sunday, April 24, Seward Park, Pavilion #1
- 7am — Mystic Sunrise Service: a reading of poems from the great mystics and a short reflection on renewal (feel free, not required, to bring a poem to share)
- 11am — Easter Celebration: An alternative, fluid, dynamic experience.
Coffee and food provided at both gatherings. Details below.
The 11am gathering is basically like this:
- 30 minutes where you can choose to create found art from park materials, make sandwiches for the Rainier Valley Food Bank, do yoga, or learn to meditate.
- 10 minutes of a reflection on renewal.
- 15 minutes of community dialogue.
We open and close with a simple song.
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|