Rainier Community Kitchen
Rainier Community Kitchen is an opportunity for neighbors to gather to cook good food together and go home with meals for their families. Our combined shopping dollars go to healthy ingredients and we enjoy learning new recipes as we cook together. Currently, we meet on the second Thursday of the month, 6:30-8:30p.
Register for the class through the RCC. The fee is $25 and you'll enjoy two hours of camaraderie with your neighbors, a sense of accomplishment, and 4-6 servings of 4 menu items to take home.
- Greek-style garbanzo beans with tomatoes (a dish to serve warm or at room temperature)
- Greek-style roasted potatoes with lemon and olive oil (ditto)
- Thai rice salad (a meal rice dish with peanuts as the protein)
- Low-sugar oatmeal-walnut cookie dough to take with you and bake at home.
- containers—you will have about 3 c bean/tomato dish, 4 c potatoes, 4 c rice salad, 1 1/2-2 c cookie dough
- paring and/or chef's knife
- bag or box to carry home your food
We hope to see you there!
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|