new development, St Gobain site
Harbor has downsized their project and has hired a new design team, Runberg Architecture Group. They've submitted an application that takes them back to the very beginning of the public process, Early Design Guidance.
Now the proposal is for a five-story structure containing 136 units, and anchoring the northwest corner of the site at 37th & Hudson. That's entirely outside the Landmark District.
Here are details for the Early Design Guidance meeting:
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Wellspring Family Services, 1900 Rainier Ave S, Community Room
Wow, that's a lotta links. Here they are:
- Columbia Citizens' discussion thread
- our overview of the original project
- A January 2010 article in the PSBJ
- the design packet for the current proposal
- a user's guide to Design Review
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|