Kitchen's open at The Bourbon bar
There's some delicious new smells wafting out of The Bourbon Bar and Columbia City Theater. We've just opened our own kitchen, bringing southern favorites and tasty nibbles to pair with your classic cocktails or $5 pitchers. Our full menu is available from 4pm to 11pm Sunday through Thursday and until 1am Friday and Saturday. A happy hour menu is coming soon.
We've got some interesting shows cooking up in The Theater too:
- Friday 11/19: The Stranger & Pabst Blue Ribbon Present — Wild Orchid Children, See Me River, and Magic Mirrors — 9pm / 21 + / $12
Three of Seattle's most unique rock bands take the stage for a night of sonic exploration. We'll have drink specials all night, including a free koozie with every PBR Tallboy purchased. Buy your tickets here.
Here are a few of our personal favorites from the new menu:
- Arugula and Frisee Salad: bacon, blue cheese, hazelnuts with apple cider vinaigrette
- Crab and Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips
- Maker’s Mark Bourbon Pulled Pork with jicama slaw
And they're all $8 and under! Yummm.
Check out the [http://www.columbiacitytheater.com/?page_id=809
full, mouth-watering menu].
- Saturday 11/20: The Atomic Bombshells are Back! After last Saturday's sold out show, we recommend you purchase your tickets today if you want to see The Bombshells this Saturday. Buy your tickets here.
- Sunday 11/21: Charlotte Thistle — 7pm / 21 + / FREE in the Bourbon Bar
And don't forget our awesome weekly offerings:
- Tuesday: All-Day Happy Hour & Trivia with Tony Kay (8pm)
- Wednesday: Absolute Karaoke
Comment on this item
|post your own Wikli item|