|end of the day, beginning of the season: thanks Jenn|
It's time. This one's our next-to-last Wikli.
There's a longer post to write — about all the amazing things Columbia Citizens have contributed here, about how much fun it's been, and about some of the best online alternatives out there for neighborhood sharing. More about that soon. In the meantime, check out this week's wiki-offerings.
- John and Ben start a neighborhood center in Hillman City.
- A season of Art Walks in Rainier Beach.
- Bless you, and your bike too.
- in our blogossiphere, maybe we're quitting for good, but stash quilts for good.
- in Citizen discussion, Yuko's mom is looking for a nearby homestay.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.