These Wednesday afternoons draw Columbia Citizens out of the woodwork. Come and savor a stroll with us, if only to remember how lucky we all are.
- It's Rhubarb Fest at the farmers market.
- They bless bikes too?
- The Southeast District Council meets tonight in the community center.
- Try your hand in a community garden.
- In our blogossiphere,
- a farmers market interview
- new townhomes on Edmunds, and more on the way on 35th
- a dynamic Columbia City logo
- Stash rolls out a new site.
- In discussion, this pup needs a home.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.