Columbia City's ArtWalks are back: join the revelry late into the night.
- Got a yen for planting? The Church of Hope has a community garden.
- The aforementioned ArtWalk.
- There's a great park to the south of Seward, and they're hosting a work party.
- Think you can put the strum in instrument? Uke go.
- Neighborhood House is looking for tech volunteers.
- Zooman & the Sign, a play at the RVCC
- In our blogossiphere,
- a teacher accused of molestation,
- kudos for Empire Espresso,
- the Orca plant sale,
- Diana blogs about the farmers market,
- time well spent at the food bank.
- In Citizen discussion, neighbor seeks a mother-in-law apartment.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.