There's a certain high that comes from welcoming new neighbors and new businesses — folks who have decided be a part of this place. And after a winter's hiatus, even better is to welcome back those longstanding, treasured neighborhood traditions. This Wikli will wave as you stroll through the farmer's market or roll along Lake Washington.
- May 1 is the first day of the farmers market.
- In our calendar, summer dates are filling up — farmers markets, bike Sundays, BeatWalks, ArtWalks and more.
- Neighborhood women offer retreat and renewal.
- The historical society holds its annual meeting.
- Radical Women celebrate May Day.
- In our blogossiphere, more coverage about that community meeting with police, and Orca school connects with the food bank.
- In Citizen discussion, Spinnaker Bay is open for business, our acupuncturists give a party, and Second Use looks to collect your paint.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.