Radical Women and Seattle's Freedom Socialists are putting on a handful of local events around May Day and Mothers' Day. So what are you waiting for? Yes you may.
- Fill the streets with a festive bunch of radicals in this Mother's Day parade.
- May Day is International Workers' Day.
- Kathleen kicks off a new session of the community chorus.
- Join these organizers in a public forum about their issues.
- The library hosts its monthly book group.
- The Church of Hope needs your tent.
- In our blogossiphere,
- a class about broadband internet essentials,
- Councilmembers react to last month's police raid.
- a boost for the cinema via light rail,
- a Rainier Ave streetcar?
- Bike Works is hiring.
- a review of St Dames,
- and a great Craigslist ad for that abandoned shopping cart.
- In Citizen discussion, a video about the bakery, and a request for real estate agent recommendations.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.