|A kind word is like a spring day — thanks James.|
Aaahh, at long last, the first day of spring. From here on out, sunrises are reserved for early birds. And for the rest of us, well, this Wikli's got something for everyone.
- Jana's still got space in her family music classes.
- Looking for some collaborative workspace? Our creative class is forming aneighborhood incubator.
- A local business is hiring neighborhood tour guides.
- The Lakewood Seward Park Community Club is sampling a world of wines.
- Valley and Mountain Fellowship celebrates a sunrise service for Easter, and there's another at Columbia City Church of Hope.
- You must be dreaming: June can help you make sense of it.
- For a really surreal experience, there's this operatic premier.
- In our blogossiphere, there's a housing market outlook, and this year's Plate of Nations.
- In Citizen discussion, community crime watch, the future of Columbia School, dead hummingbirds, library story time, urban coyotes, pub groups?, a lego request, and brunch with drag queens.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.