We've got all these handy axioms of neighborhood living: lend a hand, many hands make for light work, all hands on deck… And even if we've got our hands full, we get to experience firsthand what is, hands-down, a handsome piece of work.
This Wikli comes to you on Thursday, cap in hand: it found itself a little short-handed yesterday. Apologies for the delay.
- Let's see a show of hands: reform City Council elections?
- A bird in the hand… at Seward Park Audubon.
- Firsthand narratives from Muslim women artists.
- Near-at-hand filmmakers present their works.
- Are our parking restrictions outta hand?
- You could have a hand in establishing our neighborhood brewery
- With one hand behind your back, you could win at game night.
- A helping hand: LSPCC offers a college scholarship.
- Who will take this in hand? Befriend a senior.
- In our blogossiphere, school news, downed trees, and a drug bust.
- In Citizen discussion, streetlights, a smash & grab, and another brewery?
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.