This Wikli is fairly light reading, but as always there are delightful details to share.
- Watch your daughter shine in dance camp.
- Neighborhood luminaries organize a free e-waste collection.
- Imagine: the lights of Memphis are beckoning to you and your uke.
- Too bright for ya? A neighbor posts a streetlight petition.
- A celebration of our global sisters.
- In our blogossiphere,
- community dinners,
- a crafts fair,
- an uber-green home,
- our very own ballot drop-box (who knew?),
- a new ED at RVHS,
- a thwarted attack,
- more housing news.
- Citizen discussion,
- more conversation around streetlights, crime prevention, and many facebook requests for referrals.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.