Now how's that for a hook? — Hillman City is about to tap its own brand-new beer venue, and folks who love their neighborhood suds can step up and claim some lifelong privileges as founding patrons. And that's not all that's brewing this week. Hop to it.
- Spinnaker Bay Brewing is preparing to hoist its sails.
- The library offers family movie time.
- Neighborhood nonprofits are pulling together a shared space.
- Some neighbors hate the new streetlights.
- A benefit and celebration for Radical Women.
- Church of Hope offers Sunday school.
- Laura toots her horn for Arts in Motion.
- Looking to make a difference with local youth?
- Seward Park covers birding basics.
- In our blogossiphere, more improvements for Cheasty greenspace, Seward Park's PCC to move to Columbia City, and a neighbor review of the new Hummingbird Saloon.
- In Citizens discussion, more discussion about streetlights, coyotes, car sharing, more volunteer opportunities, and girls' softball.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.