It may be that home is where the heart is, but there's still plenty of love to go 'round once you step out your front door. It's a hallmark of Columbia Citizenship: we love where we live.
- The Boys & Girls Club wants you to be someone to these kids.
- Orca at Whitworth has a well-loved playground, and they're looking to make it better.
- Lenten prayer at Columbia Lakewood Community Church
- The LSPCC offers a scholarship for neighborhood students.
- Love our elders.
- Wanna get creative with leftovers? A Columbia Citizen has a blog about that.
- Seward Park is creating master urban naturalists.
- You could have your very own P-patch.
- Let's talk about books.
- In our blogossiphere, a state of the real estate, salmon fry at Orca school, a resource fair for youth, and a rollover accident.
- Citizen discussion, expat neighbors looking to housesit, a request for yoga referrals, more food trucks, power lifting, and more talk of a neighborhood blog.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.