In this week's blogossiphere, a home builder has posted about terroir, or sense of place. And that set this Wikli to thinking. What helps define ours? A landmark district? Check. Neighbor-owned & operated businesses? Certainly. Folks who know each other & see each other regularly? But of course. Good spaces to come together with friends? Mmm-hmm. A comfortable walking environment? Youbetcha. All that and much, much more.
- The library is now open seven days a week.
- The SouthEast District Council meets to recommend area improvements to sidewalks and crossings.
- The Gallery puts on its art auction.
- In our blogossiphere,
- The Seattle Sketcher profiles the newly reopened cinema.
- terroir of Rainier Vista
- Harbor looks to sell its new apartment building.
- Orca's MLK march for social justice,
- ice cream for breakfast
- In Citizen posts,
- zoning maps,
- smash & grabs and nuisance properties.
- booty camp.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.