Looking for a brisk walk in the fresh air? Is this a good time to learn a new skill? How about some thoughtful time with the work of local artists? Would you like to share what you know with neighbors looking to learn? Follow us — or better yet, we'll follow you.
- Some fun guided walks in Seward Park
- Isn't it about time you let your inner urban naturalist out?
- Step it up with Sound Steps.
- Check out this artists' reception, and submit your bid for some snazzy local art.
- There's a mural unveiling across from the Paris Deli, near Full Tilt.
- And speaking of ice cream, it's not just for dessert anymore.
- Share your skills at Rainier Vista's tech center.
- Radical women show a documentary: The Coat Hanger Project.
- A force to be reckoned with: Jedi musicians.
- Sarah's fired up to open her fired arts studio.
- In our blogossiphere, new homes, Green Eileen, PCC, and library events.
- In Citizen discussion, booty camp, parks improvements at Cheasty, future development, traffic calming, community dinners, and power outage reactions.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.