Columbia Citizens, are we a classy set? Need you ask… It's back-to-school week, and do we have class. Stick with this Wikli & learn a thing or two.
- Learn the Jedi arts with Arts In Motion.
- Jana offers Music for Everyone.
- It's on your calendar, right? International Ice Cream for Breakfast Day.
- Learn about education programs coming to South Seattle.
- A new crop of artists at City Art Farm.
- Bird is the Word at Seward Park.
- In our neighborhood blogossiphere, the Church of Hope is hiring a children's minister, there's pajama storytime at the library, and there are details about Tutta Bella, Stash, & Ark Lodge.
- In Citizen discussion, neighbors post about an opening at the historical society, a serial car prowler, thai dining at the laundromat, a stolen bike, and more.
Stay classy, Columbia City.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.