It's no wonder we're so intent on this week, as we pass through the dark and back to the light. We have a great deal to share. In this Wikli, please be sure to read to the very end, click through to the link for Buzz Anderson's obituary — and take some time to appreciate the well-spent life of a devoted neighbor.
- Local congregations celebrate a candlelight service, a Christmas Eve service, and events for the unchurched.
- The community chorus kicks off its winter session.
- Help keep neighbors' hard-earned dollars in the neighborhood: tax prep.
- Sarah is fired up for her new business.
- Radical women look for a clean sweep this New Year's.
- Help out with a neighborhood walking audit.
- Stash has what you need.
- Kathleen teaches uke classes.
- In our blogossiphere,
- a Christmas pageant
- restaurant reviews for Spice Room and Island Soul
- Bike Works ups its game: bikes for all
- wine tasting @ Empire
- What's futsal?
- a ped vs link collision
- Rainier Vista's tech center
- In Citizen discussion, we're now drawing on posts from our facebook group,
- Booty camp
- a lost & found chicken
- a Montessori open house
- A neighor needs a dog walker.
- looking for sewing classes
- a link to the obituary for Buzz Anderson, longtime Columbia City leader and advocate
This one's a bi-Wikli. See you in 2013.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.