A dozen doesn't begin to count the ways we'll miss our favorite neighborhood bookstore: losing this Columbia City icon feels like a punch in the gut. Stop in & wish them well, then check out all the other festive local venues offering gifts to help brighten this darkest month.
- The end is nigh for Bookworm Exchange, and they're throwing a party.
- You and yours need these earmuffs.
- Columbia Lakewood Community Church sings its praises.
- Community Arts Create offers its wares online.
- a pediatric clinic for Rainier Valley?
- Pedal with neighborhood families in a Kidical Mass ride.
- a walk from Link to lake
- In our blogossiphere, SEEDArts scores a grant, crafts at the library, more bookstore news, and a prize for best-dressed window display.
- In Citizen discussion, more smash-n-grabs, healthy home assessments, and a new martial arts class.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.