Call it coincidence or the confounding confluence of Columbia City's collective unconscious, but somehow just about everything happens this week on December 1st. Don't miss this: there might never again be a calendrical equivalent. Because hey, our community calendar may not reflect certain Mayan enddates, but this might be your last chance…
- Syncopated success: take in some Jazz Night School.
- The business association puts on its holiday festival.
- Join SEEDArts to toast the south-end arts scene at their wine tasting.
- What could a neighborhood pediatric clinic do for you?
- The historical society holds its annual open house.
- Community Arts Create sets up an online store.
- Looking for some bizarre gift? Find that and some good ones too at LWSPCC's gift bazaar.
- They're back, and you could join them: volunteers help with tax prepreparation.
- Feet First, Walkscore and Columbia Citizens team up to rate our space.
- At the library, a local author shares insights in the Asian Grandmothers cookbook.
- A reading by a Bay-Area poet.
- Need tutoring? A citizen offers her services.
- In our blogossiphere, Empire Espresso wants you to taste a different brew, and the police hit the beat with a couple voilent robberies of neighborhood businesses.
- In Citizen discussion, some good ideas for running buddies.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.