Well, all that face makeup might drip down your chin today. But hey, at least it's not Hurricane Sandy out there. For Halloween there'll be trick-or-treating underneath the sidewalk canopies of the landmark district.
- Uke can do this.
- It takes two — and you — to tango. Arts Gumbo presents Argentina.
- The CCBA offers its annual treats for costumed kids.
- Might be a soggy walk down memory lane.
- Calling All Souls — a retreat at the Church of Hope.
- Neighborhood House could use some tech volunteers.
- In our blogossiphere, police nab a necklace snatcher, a math event, a bike request, food bank and green space volunteers, Empire waffles, neighborhood support for Hawthorne, all mulch appreciated.
- In Citizen discussion, there's buzz around Green Eileen, and a new group for progressive Jews.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.