Columbia Citizens are a pretty discerning crowd, so it's no surprise that the neighborhood caters to so many tastes. But who can resist what this week's Wikli offers?
- Be a neighborhood hero: find this kitty.
- If local produce is your thing, then get yourself to the year's last farmers market.
- They said they'd do it, and they sure did: Hawthorne's community exceeds its fundraising goal.
- Hmmm… grapes — what might you do with them?
- Neighborhood House seeks computer-savvy volunteers.
- Want to eat your yard? This library program shows you how.
- lots of Citizens concerned about violence prevention
- Meet your neighbors over a good meal at this community dinner.
- In our blogossiphere, workshops, cookies, and new homes.
- In Citizen discussion, fall for Booty Camp.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.