homemade goodness at Taylors Market
A healthy outlook starts with where we live, whether it's a good workout, real food, or meaningful connections with the people around us. At a very favorable 1:16 exchange rate, the Wikli springs for that ounce of prevention every time.
- A local dance studio lets you work out to a whole new groove.
- Our local realtors put on a food drive.
- Wednesday at the farmers market — next-to-last one of the season.
- Concerned citizens hear about youth violence prevention.
- Healthy, hyperlocal produce converted to a tasty community dinner.
- Arts Gumbo presents Brazil!
- In our blogossiphere, a new corner grocery store, and a drive-by shooting.
- In Citizen discussion, returned stuff from a car-jacking, a progressive Jewish group, and you can uke.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.