Step up this week to experience the neighborhood refreshed, refocused, retooled, re-energized, re-imagined.
- Arts In Motion digs its new digs.
- After a summer hiatus, the Southeast District Council kicks off a new season.
- Imagine you're on a breezy beach in Bahia, Brazil.
- Delicious and delightful: community dinners.
- Quaff a tall one with your neighbors at Oktoberfest.
- The Church of Hope asks for short-term volunteer help as it hosts homeless families
- Imagine a truly amazing Hawthorne library.
- For the good work they do, the business association recognizes Southeast Youth and Family Services.
- In our blogossiphere, a neighborhood nanny's perspective; Security Properties gets a go-ahead for Columbia Plaza; a new Design Review Project on 42nd; and the food bank suggests you eat your yard.
- In Citizen discussion, a Spanish-speaking daycare, free Booty Camp workouts, Vietnamese sandwiches, and townhomes.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.