The Wikli relishes its footloose, carefree lifestyle as much as the next sidewalk flâneur, but we know it's our connections to each other and to our place that make for life as we know it in Columbia City. Seek out those ties that bind.
- Forging ahead and making tremendous strides, Hawthorne's community envisions a library for the future.
- Looking for meaningful, creative after-school activities? City Art Farm is for you.
- This neighbor artist left home, but home never left him: Havana.
- Latino artists share their insights: Rooted
- Strummin' just four strings: ukulele lessons.
- Jana offers Music for Everyone.
- In our blogossiphere, you can plant free trees, and Rainier Vista has some great volunteer opportunities.
- In Citizen discussion, a doctor recommendation, fall running, and community kitchens.
- Be sure to check out our latests images of the parade and people about town.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.