For some reason today's events conspired against the Wikli, so it's just barely meeting its usual Wednesday deadline. But on the upside, there's a whole lot going on this week, and you get to pick, strum, and applaud along with your neighbors.
- Arts Gumbo is back at the Cultural Center, this year with a latino flair.
- On Friday you can enjoy the season's final BeatWalk.
- Is the uke for you? Kathleen thinks so, or you can join her in the Community Chorus — for adults or for kids.
- For the really little ones, Jana offers Music for Everyone.
- The CCBA wants you to know about Southeast Youth & Family Services.
- You could plant a free tree in your yard.
- The neighborhood's Radical Women invite you to organize and to watch this documentary.
- The Rainier Community Center wants you to join their advisory council.
- In our blogossiphere, relatively affordable green homes and a land use decision related to the Columbia Plaza site.
- In Citizen discussion, more neighbors interested in pick-up soccer, and a request for doctor referrals.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.