The Wikli thinks you'll agree: Columbia Citizens work hard to make this place work so well. Toward the end of summer, it feels good to take some time, reflect on a job well done, and look forward to the road ahead. This one's a bi-Wikli — let's pull the next one together after Labor Day weekend.
- Columbia Lakewood Community church invites you to their annual barbecue.
- Now this is what you call labor: hypnobirthing.
- The mayor will be browsing at today's farmers market.
- Around Columbia School, Tonia and her crew have been sprucing up the fence with art.
- The Community Center could use your advice.
- Local activists find common cause with Greek citizens.
- It's a long, hard run to the finish line — the food bank could use your help.
- In our blogossiphere, kids and bikes in the parade, and a shout-out for education volunteers at the Boys & Girls Club.
- In Citizen discussion, a fun time at the outdoor cinema event, a stolen bike, and more posts about tearing down the Silver Fork.
- And Larry has posted plenty of parade photos. Share your own!
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.