|See you at the Heritage Parade & summer streets party|
If life's a parade, then ours is a parade of riches. Don't let it pass you by.
- The poster for this Saturday's parade
- Think you've got the chops to win the neighborhood BBQ contest?
- Pimp your ride in Bike Works' art bike contest.
- Sunday there's a music and art festival in Othello.
- Wednesday's farmers market
- Feminists discuss the Greek crisis.
- Help avert a run on the food bank — run for the food bank.
- An artist requests bike donations for an art installation.
- Cinema under the stars: the Lorax
- Mollia teaches dancing for girls.
- In our blogossiphere,
- This month's ArtWalk is postponed.
- About time: a neighbor looks to repair our sidewalk clock.
- Please help beautify this fence.
- Born with a Silver Fork in its mouth, Safeway spits it out.
- Turnkey restaurant for sale.
- New Rainier Vista is in the home stretch.
- Various land use notices: 35th Ave townhouses, a Safeway gas station, and the Angie's site.
- In Columbia Citizens' discussion,
- Interested in community cooking classes?
- progressive Jews in the south end
- A neighbor reposts from the Stranger about the Silver Fork.
- Sounders fans and soccer junkies unite!
- a self-defense class for women
- Townhouses near completion.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.