We've reached our midsummer milestone, and the Wikli's looking to put its feet up for a couple weeks. Let's pull the next one together August 15, before our summer streets party.
- berries at the Farmers Market
- A neighbor's looking for bike donations for her art project.
- a showing of the Lorax in Columbia Park, to help bring back the Cinema
- A Citizen challenges you to a friendly BBQ cookoff
- You can help out homeless kids.
- Know about hypnobirthing? Here's your chance to learn.
- A radical booksale.
- Join Mollia in her dance program for girls.
- In our blogossiphere, an attempted arson, a bar closes in Hillman City, and a vignette about Columbia City restaurants.
- In Citizen discussion, more feedback about corporate personhood, an apartment-seeker, and a question about SeaFair.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.