The longer we stick around, the more we realize what an incredible place we've got here. Folks come to visit, decide to stay awhile, and many decide to make it home.
Next week's edition is Wikli #200. For the last five years Citizens have stuck with our online experiment in community building. Let's take a breather for a couple weeks before launching into the next 100.
- Tuck in at this week's Chow Down.
- Sylvia O'Stayformore will keep you in your seats.
- Hang out in several venues for this week's Jazzathon.
- The Farmers Market wins a family-friendly award.
- Local artists join local businesses at ArtWalk.
- We're not going anywhere, say participants in this panel discussion.
- In our blogossiphere, another Columbia City convert, the theater rolls out its new logo, and the food bank thanks its donor restaurants.
- In discussion, neighbors react to a gunfight in the business district.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.