|Wine with dinner in a diner? Thanks Nikchick|
In Columbia City, everybody's special. But sometimes it's important to make that certain somebody really feel that way. How to pull it off without paying a king's ransom? Applaud a young playwright. Take in some live music. Treat your friend to some delicious local fare and the market scene. Mentor a child. Give them the royal treatment.
- Queen's brunch at the Royal Room.
- Stash offers classes for crafty folks and quilting wannabees.
- Berries arrive at this week's Farmers Market.
- Professional actors perform works by young playwrights.
- Mentor a child through Community for Youth.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Darla's looking forward to ArtWalk at the Church of Hope.
- One of our restaurants is for sale.
- It's busy at Rainier Vista's tech center.
- The food bank has a variety of volunteer opportunities.
- Police report on a late-night rollover collision.
- In Citizen discussion, more talk of neighborhood cleanups, and a race this weekend at Seward Park.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.