You'd be excused for talking with your mouth full this week, as there's plenty to talk about over dinner. Hang out in the park with friends and a bag of cherries. Support a cause. Influence the design of a new building. Get inspired, get creative. There's a lot to chew on in here.
- Stop in at the Farmers Market — cherries and strawberries.
- Radical Women offer dinner and empowerment.
- Country Doc invites you to Eat Out all over the business district.
- The MLK merchants have their own promotion: Eat, Shop, Play.
- An ongoing lecture series at the RVCC.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Columbia Plaza developers have a revised application, and have opted into a design review process.
- Posts about Empire Espresso and our local dispensary for medical marijuana.
- Events for playwrights and writers.
- In Citizen discussion, a lost kitty, a Juice Bar for sale, and an invitation to walk and improve the neighborhood.
- And then there are all these great new images to share.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.