It's an everyday thing around here, those small-world experiences that underline our shared connections. We may have a small-town vibe, but we've got the world at our doorstep.
- BeatWalk's second month of the season is this Friday.
- Wednesday's the Farmers Market.
- Bayou Blast plays at the Royal Esquire.
- The Historical Society leads a walking tour.
- Community for Youth reaches out for mentors.
- Radical Women stand their ground.
- The CCBA is looking to spruce up this fence.
- At the RVCC, a lecture series
- Brunch at the Royal Room
- In discussion, a Citizen reports back from the lecture series.
- In our blogossiphere, neighbors' progress at Cheasty, restaurants and bar for sale, and the Department of Neighborhoods invites you to see the world.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.