Living locally can be a celebration of community and place, a lifestyle choice, a political statement, a nudge toward a new economy, or just a lot of fun. Do you buy that?
- The first ArtWalk was last week, but the art's still on the walls.
- The world at your doorstep: check out MLK in the Valley.
- Lakewood Seward Park neighbors coordinate a community garage sale
- The Columbia City Business Association is looking to enhance the image of the business district.
- Citizens organize to end corporate personhood.
- At the Rainier Valley Cultural Center, a lecture series
- In our blogossiphere, out there — poetry and camping.
- In Citizen discussion, the Greenhouse apartments and a found phone.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.