There's all kinds of proacting and creating going on in Columbia City this week. Imbibe.
- The CCBA is looking to spruce up the place, with a merchandising consultant and a fence beautification project.
- The Dames are celebrating their second annual volcano party.
- Community Arts Create has pulled together this year's first ArtWalk.
- Ruminate on rhubarb at Wednesday's Farmers Market.
- It's an open mike night: Feminists Out Loud
- Hawthorne parents, Rotary, and the community share in a day of service.
- If corporations aren't people, then what do you do about it?
- Stash Quilt Shop celebrates its grand opening.
- There's a lecture series at the RVCC, mixing law and physics.
- Sally and friends are putting on their yearly plant sale.
- At the Church of Hope, there's a blessing of the bikes.
- Our blogossiphere is… empty — hope to get to that later.
- In Citizen discussion, we're floating flea markets, coordinating a community garage sale, promoting the arts at Franklin, and looking for loaned kiddie-wares.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.