To market, to market, and to all the other amazing events neighbors get to welcome back to Columbia City. This is opening week, for the Farmers Market, for BeatWalk, for Bike Sundays along Lake Washington, and much more.
- BeatWalk is back for its 18th season.
- The farmers market kicks off its 14th season.
- Before and during BeatWalk, Bike Works hosts an open house to show off their newly renovated retail space.
- Keith invites you to check out his new martial arts studio.
- At the Columbia City Church of Hope, a blessing of the bikes.
- The Columbia City Gallery hosts an artists reception.
- At the library, an author reading
- Taste International puts on a 5-course meal.
- Look forward to these perennial favorites: Bike Works' Kids' Bike Swap and Sally's plant sale.
- In our blogossiphere, an attempted arson at BOA, a robbery standoff starts on MLK and ends on Brandon, and a new promo for CC Chiropractic.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.