It's been a quiet Wikli in our hometown, out in the wedge between Beacon Hill and Lake Washington… Sounds like the preamble of a story with plenty of neighborly details. There are several summertime favorites coming up: the Farmers Market, BeatWalk, Bike Sundays.
- Hawthorne Elementary hosts its second annual auction this weekend.
- There's a lovely walking path from Link to Lake. Join other walkers today.
- Can you help this neighbor ace her SATs?
- In our blogossiphere:
- We may not have our cinema yet, but we can still find its popcorn.
- Metro proposes substantial changes to its transit services, and we hear some neighbors are upset about it. Here in the neighborhood there's a public meeting about it this week.
- In Citizen discussion, there are follow-up posts about rezones and redevelopment.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.