This Wikli leans toward events and announcements in support of our youngest demographic.
- Bike Works announces its annual kids' bike swap in May. In an upcoming open house, they're also showing off their spiffed-up shop.
- Retroactive Kids blows out five candles.
- Anything is Possible with Ellen's musical theater class.
- Hawthorne Elementary announces its second annual auction.
- Kathleen offers a range of musical choices: uke classes, the Community Chorus, and a children's chorus.
- Walk softly and carry a walking stick, with Sound Steps.
- Meet author Amy Waldman at the Columbia Library.
- The Rainier Valley Community Development Fund invites you to their annual meeting.
- How's your springtime honey-do list shaping up? John's Low Rate Hauling can help you with that.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Orca K-8 announces its annual plant sale.
- Bike Works is looking for a mechanic.
- Mamadou's La Teranga gets a good review.
- In Citizen discussion, you've got until next week to comment on the rezone of the former Baptist Church on 39th and Ferdinand.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.