|Don't Park Your Car in Columbia City, by SecretAgent99|
In a week that combines Friday the 13th and Tax Day, this Wikli is carefully deliberating before it does anything at all. Don't let that stop you — there are new eateries, music, and local stories to spin.
- On Saturday, the Historical Society celebrates at the Lakewood Seward Park Community Club.
- Replenish your stash at our new quilting store.
- Satisfy your worldly appetites at Taste International.
- The Theater presents an Etta James tribute and much more.
- The Community Chorus kicks off its spring session.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Crosscut covers lacrosse and history in Genesee Park.
- Slog announces our new juice bar and Jacques Saar's new Afrikando.
- A local eatery is robbed.
- Our Citizens about town report on the local scene.
- In Citizen discussion,
- You can get free tax help just around the corner.
- Are these items from your stolen car?
- Seward Park neighbors want you to move NextDoor.
- Have a good referral for yardwork?
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.