Blossoms & bursting buds? Check. Rainbow? Check. Growth, rebirth, new possibilities, annual celebrations? All check. Must be spring.
- There are Easter services and festivities at Columbia Lakewood Community Church and Columbia City's Church of Hope.
- Introducing our newest retail spot: Stash Quilt Shop.
- The Theater kicks it up a notch.
- Two annual meetings are coming up: the Rainier Valley Community Development Fund celebrates its 10th year, and the Historical Society looks back at its own busy year.
- At the Rainier Valley Cultural Center, Anything Is Possible.
- From our blogossiphere:
- In Crosscut, Columbia City's SPokenword LAB is the centerpiece in making ours the Poetry City.
- Bye bye to wi-fi.
- SDOT & neighbors address a problem stairway.
- More good work in the Cheasty Mountain View greenbelt.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Physical therapy available in the historic Columbia Motors building.
- Questions about development at MLK & Alaska.
- Some thoughts about a future PCC in the landmark district.
- A repost of SPD's sex offender notice.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.