|Bananas Grill joins this year's Plate of Nations. Thanks litlnemo.|
Looking for some good local causes and their effects? This Wikli offers you options.
- Try a new international cuisine at MLK's Plate of Nations.
- On April Fool's day there's a fun run for fetal hope.
- The Columbia City Community Chorus sing their hearts out with good cause.
- The Historical Society holds its annual meeting.
- In our blogossiphere:
- It's amazing what you can find on Craigslist — a restaurant for sale, and we're about to get a "medicinal herbal collective".
- Jay Inslee sets his sights on the Statehouse, and on Bike Works.
- Some amazing African rhythms, at the Royal Room and on the street.
- In Citizen discussion, there's an overview of the new plan for Columbia Plaza, a new quilt and fabric shop, and some items wanted and offered.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.