Here it is, finally, the first day of spring. A day to make you think Anything Is Possible: a new playground, a glamorous new look, an international feast, and more —
- In Seward Park, a fun run for fetal syndromes.
- Anything Is Possible produces a musical of, by, and for kids.
- Salon Adidez is looking to put the "you" in glamour.
- Along MLK, Plate of Nations kicks off its second annual event.
- Hawthorne Elementary invites you to a day of service to install its new playground.
- The Columbia City Community Chorus looks forward to its spring concert.
- In our blogossiphere, Bike Works thinks about expanding to Lake City, and Voracious can't get enough of the bakery's pain de campagne.
- In Citizen discussion, the apartments under construction on Hudson have new owners, a shout-out to businesses who helped to shelter homeless families, and there's an update after a fire in the neighborhood.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.